Algorand is an open-source, proof of stake blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
- Blockchain Explorers
- Portfolio Trackers
- NFT Marketplaces
- DeFi Platforms
- Security Audits
- Name Services
- Algorand - Official website.
- Algorand Foundation - Official website of the Foundation.
- Algorand FAQ - FAQ maintained by the Algorand Foundation.
- Algorand Governance - Official website of Algorand Governance program.
- Algorand Developer Portal - Official Algorand developer portal.
- Algorand Discord - Official Algorand Discord server.
- Pera Wallet - Secure, open source and community driven wallet for mobile devices. Maintained by the team behind official Algorand Wallet.
- MyAlgo Connect - Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- AlgoSigner - Browser plugin Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- Method Wallet - Algorand Wallet you’ll love.
- AlgoExplorer - Algorand blockchain explorer built by RandLabs.
- Goalseeker - Algorand blockchain explorer built by PureStake.
- NFTExplorer - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) explorer built by @TomassoAE and JoshLmao.
- Algorand Ballet - Algorand accounts’ 2D graphs.
- Algorand Multiverse - Algorand accounts’ 3D graphs.
- Algoscan - Algoscan is a Blockchain Explorer and Analytics Platform. Built on top of the Algorand Network.
- Asalytic - Analyze the Algorand NFT space.
- Dappflow - Algorand Private Network Explorer (supports Sandbox in
- Algogator.Finance - Track or search assets, rewards, yield farming, transactions, and NFTs on the Algorand blockchain anywhere and anytime. Built by @TeamAlgogator.
- ASA Stats - One-stop portfolio tracker used to summarize Algorand asset valuations from up to five wallet addresses.
- Algorand School - Algorand School crash course slide deck.
- Zero to Hero PyTeal - PyTeal crash course video lectures.
- Algorand, efficient self-sustaining blockchain - Proof of Stake Blockchain Efficiency Framework.
- Algorand Efficiency - Understanding Algorand’s working principles and its efficiency.
- Introduction to AVM and Applications - Introduction to the Algorand Virtual Machine architecture and Algorand Smart Contracts (aka Applications).
- Lending pool using Reach - Tutorial on how to build a lending pool using the Reach language.
- Creating a License Manager Contract - Tutorial on utilizing PyTEAL and Inner Transactions.
- Connect to Algorand Wallet via WalletConnect - Redux example using WalletConnect.
- AlgoMinter - Build your web app for minting assets using Python, AlgoSigner, and Anvil Platform.
- Getting Started with Django, Python, and Algorand - Tutorial from algorand developer portal.
- Swift iOS app using Augmented Reality for Algorand purchases - An iOS App Using Augmented Reality for Purchases.
- MultiSig with Algorand for Co-operative Groups - Decentralised co-operative unions with Algorand Multisignature Account.
- Algorand on RaspberryPi - Development on Algorand using Raspberry Pi.
- Adding Notes to Transactions - Read and Write to the Transaction Note Field with Python.
- Create Assets with a Stateful Smart Contract - Using Stateful Smart Contract To Create Algorand Standard Asset.
Awesome client libraries, tools, and community utilities sorted by the language of implementation.
- vertices-algorand-sdk - The Vertices SDK provides developers with easy device access to interact with Blockchains.
- dart-algorand-sdk - Dart Algorand SDK.
- php-algorand-sdk - Algorand PHP SDK created by @ffsolutions.
- algorand-php - Algorand PHP SDK created by @RootSoft.
- py-algorand-sdk - The Algorand Python SDK.
- pyteal - Algorand Smart Contracts in Python.
- pyteal-utils - PyTEAL utilites library.
- tinyman-py-sdk - Tinyman Python SDK.
- algofi-py-sdk - Algofi Python SDK.
- beaker - A tool for smart contract development on the Algorand blockchain. Inspired by
- smart-asa - Smart ASA PyTeal reference implementation based on ARC-20.
- algo-builder - Framework to automate development of Algorand Assets and Smart Contracts.
- algo-builder-templates - Dapps templates for Algo Builder.
- algonaut.js - An easier Algo sdk for front-end dapps (typescript).
- java-algorand-sdk - The Algorand Java SDK.
- dotnet-algorand-sdk - Algorand .NET SDK created by @RileyGe.
- unity-algorand-sdk - An Algorand SDK for Unity. Use the Algorand blockchain in your video game.
- unity-algorand-sdk-based-on-net-sdk - Quick and dirty Unity SDK based on .NET Algorand SDK by RileyGe.
- rust-algorand-sdk - Rust Algorand SDK.
- algorand-wallet - Algorand wallet official implementation in Swift.
- swift-algorand-sdk - A Swift SDK for interacting with the Algorand Blockchain.
- TEALrb - A Ruby DSL for writing Algorand smart contracts.
Awesome client libraries, tools, community plugins and integrations for IDEs.
- vim-algorand-teal - Minimalistic syntax highlight for Algorand’s TEAL Smart Contract language to vim.
- algoDEA - Algorand IntelliJ Plugin.
- Obsidian Labs/vscode-algorand - Algorand VS Code Extension.
- optio-labs/teal-debugger-extension - Debug teal with minimal AVM configuration inside VSCode.
- reach - A domain-specific language for building cross chain decentralized applications (DApps).
- aqua-compiler - An expressive high level language for the Algorand block chain that compiles to TEAL code.
- algoml - A domain-specific language for specifying Algorand smart contracts, which compiles into TEAL scripts.
- tealang - A high level language for Algorand ASC1 and TEAL.
- ASC Builder - A GUI (drag and drop) tool for developing & deploying Algorand smart contracts developed by Algoknox.
- tealish - Tealish is a readable language for the Algorand Virtual Machine. It enables developers to write TEAL in a procedural style optimized for readability.
- avm-semantics - Algorand Virtual Machine and TEAL Semantics in K framework. Aids with testing and formal verification of smart contracts.
- Algorand Sandbox - Fast way to create and configure an Algorand development environment.
- Algorand Sandbox Dev - Docker Hub image for faster local development and CI/CD usage.
- graviton - Algorand’s TEAL blackbox testing toolkit.
- tealer - Static TEAL analyser with a set of vulnerability detectors for quick contracts reviews.
- irulan - Web app for deploying + testing smart contracts (open source! + PRs welcome).
Nodes and Indexers
- Algorand - The Undocumented Docs - Dev Notes for Archival Node, Indexer Setup (and more).
- AlgoNode - Node running FAQ, Node/Indexer daily snapshots, Free Node/Indexer APIs.
- Algorand Node UI - Terminal UI for remote Algorand node management.
- SubQuery - Open, fast, flexible, and decentralised cross-chain data indexer for Algorand (getting started guide).
- AB2 - decentralized marketplace for crypto art assets secured on the Algorand blockchain created by @ab2_gallery.
- Rand Gallery - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) explorer and markeplace developed by Chris Antaki.
- AlgoGems - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) markeplace and trading platform for NFT collectors.
- AlgoWorldExplorer - NFT marketplace, explorer and gallery for AlgoWorld NFTs developed by @millionalgosfather.
- AlgoMart - Opensource NFT marketplace whitelabel solution.
- The GIF Economy - Decentralized NFT explorer, minting and trading.
- ALGOxNFT - NFT gallery and marketplace.
- Dartroom - Decentralized NFT explorer, minting and trading.
- Alchemon - Monster-collecting NFT card game.
- Otherverse - NFT collections marketplace.
- Musa - Music, Art & Fashion NFT gallery and marketplace.
- Flatter - NFT art and collectible marketplace.
- Dahai - NFT art gallery and marketplace.
- Aorist - NFT art gallery and marketplace.
- ZestBloom - Digital Media NFT marketplace that offers ways to promote artists for their contributions.
- Yieldly - DeFI suite for cross-chain swapping, ASA staking and lottery games.
- Tinyman - A decentralized trading protocol, AMM and platform.
- Algofi - Decentralized lending market and stablecoin on the Algorand blockchain.
- Pact - Decentralised Automated Market Maker (AMM) built on the Algorand protocol.
- Lofty.ai - Tokenized real estate investing platform.
- Folks.finance - Decentralized capital markets protocol.
- C3 - Cross-margin cross-collateralization clearing engine protocol.
This section is not aimed to promote any of the companies below, please do your due diligence when researching on options available for audits. Instead, the following is simply aimed to highlight an expanding variety of companies offering smart contract audits for Algorand ecosystem.
- Certik - CertiK provides the gold standard in web3 security tools, from its industry-leading smart contract audits, to its blockchain analytics tools such as Skynet and SkyTrace, making it the ideal partner in ensuring the end-to-end security of Algorand projects.
- AlgoBuilder Audits - The team behind AlgoBuilder offering to consult your project, have smart contracts done by professionals, write automated tests or audit your existing project.
- UlamLabs - A blockchain lab based in Poland, offering auditing services for Algorand smart contracts.
- Runtime Verification - Smart contract analysis and verification by the team who audited platforms like Algofi, FolksFinance, Yieldly and other prominent DeFi platforms in the ecosystem.
- Immunebytes - Secure your Algorand Smart Contract with credible security auditing solutions.
- KudelskiSecurity - Move your blockchain project securely and successfully into production or onto mainnet. Company can help you assess, design, customize, deploy and manage blockchain and digital ledger technology systems so you can confidently leverage security as a powerful differentiator in this dynamic market.
- Algomint - Centralized BTC and ETH bridge to Algorand.
- QUIGON - Centralized cross-chain NFT bridge.
- GlitterFinance - Centralized (soon to be decentralized upon TEAL 6) bridge for Solana, Polygon, Terra and Cudos to Algorand.
- ptokens - pNetwork Officially Launched Cross-Chain Bridges for Algorand.
- Algoracle - Decentralized oracle networks that connect the Algorand blockchain with the real world.
- NFDomains - Algorand name service and marketplace for Non-Fungible Domains (NFDs) — unique, readable aliases for wallet addresses.
- Algorand Name Service - ANS is a decentralized naming service. An Algorand smart contract stores names and governs the naming policy.
The following contains sections related to open source projects, utilities, and news resources.
- arc3.xyz - Dapp that can be used to mint ARC3 compliant NFTs.
- Auction Demo - On-chain NFT auction using smart contracts.
- Algorand Session Wallet - Session wallet to allow persisted wallet connections across multiple wallets.
- AlgoWorld-Contracts - Collection of all smart contracts used by AlgoWorld, written in PyTeal.
- AlgoWorld-Swapper - Free and trustless ASA swapper, powered by Algorand Smart Signatures.
- WalletConnect Example DApp - Algorand WalletConnect demo.
- paytx - Examples of common pay transaction scenarios using the Algorand Python SDK.
- TinyBar App - A tiny macOS menu bar app for tracking ASA prices from TinyMan.
- Algodesk - Create, configure and manage your Assets on Algorand Blockchain.
- algonim - First Algorand mini-puzzle-game. Written in Python+PyTEAL by @cusma.
- algorealm - Claim the Crown and the Sceptre of Algorand Realm! Written in Python+PyTEAL by @cusma.
- minter - Bulk mint Algorand NFTs following the ARC-69 community standard. Written in Node.js by @fish.exe.
- algovanity - Algorand Vanity Address Generator from Ripe.
- galvanity - Galvanity is Algorand vanity address generator written in Go.
- Algocurator - The Biggest Unofficial One-Stop Hub for Algorand.
- genpyteal - Generate PyTeal from (mostly) normal Python.
- AgorHash - Public, permissionless, decentralized and uncensorable free speech protocol.
- QRCode Generator
- algofractals - Mint randomly generated mandelbrot fractals with embedded ARC69 tags.
- algorewards - Free and unofficial Algorand governance reward calculator. Hosted on GitHub Pages.
- algorand.dev - Algorand Developer: The unofficial developer resource.
- daotools - Manage all your DAO voting sessions in one Dapp.
- FORUM - A proof-of-stake social network on the Algorand blockchain.
- Pipeline-UI - A React.js based component library for rapid deployment of Algorand Dapps.
- AlgoCloud - Algorand ecosystem dashboard. Connect DeFi apps, display NFTs, account analytics, and more.
- STOI - Song ownership gone decentralized via microDAOs.
- AlgoTables - A suite of tools designed to aid everyday hodlers of ALGO who participate in the Algorand ecosystem.
Standards and specs defined in finalized ARCs. The list of all the ARCs can be found here.
- ARC3 - Official Algorand Standard Asset Parameters Conventions for Fungible and Non-Fungible Tokens.
- ARC69 - Unofficial Algorand Standart Asset Parameters Convention popular in Algorand NFT community, inspired by Open Sea’s metadata standards and EIP-1155, created by @algokittens.
- Algorand MainNet metrics - Dashboard that measures the current scale, security, decentralization, and adoption of the open-source Algorand protocol.
- How Big is Algorand? - Algorand’s networks size monitor.
- Algorand Mempool - Algorand mempool explorer.
- Metrika - Algorand network performance and account monitor.
- Algorand Stats - All stats about Algorand Governance.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
Special thanks to everyone who forked or starred the repository ❤️
To the extent possible under law, @aorumbayev has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to
For the full license, see LICENSE.