Algorand is an open-source, proof of stake blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
- Official Resources
- Blockchain Explorers
- Portfolio Trackers
- Learning Resources
- Development Tools
- NFT Marketplaces
- DeFi Platforms
- Security Auditing Services
- Blockchain Bridges
- Name Services
- Community Resources
- Algorand Request for Comments
- Metrics and Analytics Services
Official resources for Algorand.
- Algorand - Official website.
- Algorand Foundation - Official website of the Foundation.
- Algorand FAQ - FAQ maintained by the Algorand Foundation.
- Algorand Governance - Official website of Algorand Governance program.
- Algorand Developer Portal - Official Algorand developer portal.
- Algorand Discord - Official Algorand Discord server.
List of wallet providers for Algorand.
- Pera Wallet - Secure, open source and community driven wallet for both mobile and desktop devices. Maintained by the team behind official Algorand Wallet.
- MyAlgo Connect - Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- AlgoSigner - Browser plugin Web Wallet and JS library for signing transactions in the browser.
- Method Wallet - Algorand Wallet you’ll love.
- Defly Wallet - Defly is an Algorand wallet with great suit of integrated DeFi features.
- Daffi Wallet - Daffi is a mobile wallet for Algorand with integrated access to Daffi platform.
- Exodus - Exodus is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that supports Algorand.
List of blockchain explorers for Algorand. Used to view transactions, accounts, assets, etc.
- AlgoExplorer - Algorand blockchain explorer built by RandLabs.
- Goalseeker - Algorand blockchain explorer built by PureStake.
- NFTExplorer - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) explorer built by @TomassoAE and JoshLmao.
- Pera Explorer - Algorand Accounts, Standard Asset (ASA) explorer built by Pera Wallet
- Algorand Ballet - Algorand accounts’ 2D graphs.
- Algorand Multiverse - Algorand accounts’ 3D graphs.
- Algoscan - Algoscan is a Blockchain Explorer and Analytics Platform. Built on top of the Algorand Network.
- Asalytic - Analyze the Algorand NFT space.
- Dappflow - Algorand Private Network Explorer (supports Sandbox in
- Bitquery - Actionable, insightful blockchain GraphQL APIs for more than 30 blockchains. One of the highlighted features is the ability to query a list of Algorand block proposers.
List of portfolio trackers for Algorand. Aids in tracking the value of your assets.
- Algogator.Finance - Track or search assets, rewards, yield farming, transactions, and NFTs on the Algorand blockchain anywhere and anytime. Built by @TeamAlgogator.
- ASA Stats - One-stop portfolio tracker used to summarize Algorand asset valuations from up to five wallet addresses.
List of learning resources for Algorand. Includes courses, tutorials, and other resources.
- Algorand School - Algorand School crash course slide deck.
- Zero to Hero PyTeal - PyTeal crash course video lectures.
- Algorand, efficient self-sustaining blockchain - Proof of Stake Blockchain Efficiency Framework.
- Algorand Efficiency - Understanding Algorand’s working principles and its efficiency.
- Introduction to AVM and Applications - Introduction to the Algorand Virtual Machine architecture and Algorand Smart Contracts (aka Applications).
- Introduction to PyTeal - Introduction to PyTeal, a Python framework to develop Smart Contract on Algorand (with @matteojug).
- PyTeal ABI Smart Contracts - Using PyTeal to develop ABI-compliant Smart Contracts on Algorand. Final live coding section (with @_deanste).
- Beaker - Framework for Algorand Smart Contract development, client and testing based on PyTeal. Live coding session (with @HGKimChris).
- Dissecting Algorand - Introduction Algorand and an analysis on Algorand’s inner workings.
Please note these are intended for absolute beginners interested in foundational knowledge relatable to all blockchain systems. Building a theoretical understanding of the domain of Blockchain protocols is an important prerequisite that can significantly amplify your learning about Algorand technology.
- Foundations of Blockchains - A video course by Tim Roughgarden a Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University highlighting the fundamental principles, concepts and properties of Blockchain protocols.
- Lending pool using Reach - Tutorial on how to build a lending pool using the Reach language.
- Creating a License Manager Contract - Tutorial on utilizing PyTEAL and Inner Transactions.
- Connect to Algorand Wallet via WalletConnect - Redux example using WalletConnect.
- AlgoMinter - Build your web app for minting assets using Python, AlgoSigner, and Anvil Platform.
- Getting Started with Django, Python, and Algorand - Tutorial from algorand developer portal.
- Swift iOS app using Augmented Reality for Algorand purchases - An iOS App Using Augmented Reality for Purchases.
- MultiSig with Algorand for Co-operative Groups - Decentralised co-operative unions with Algorand Multisignature Account.
- Algorand on RaspberryPi - Development on Algorand using Raspberry Pi.
- Adding Notes to Transactions - Read and Write to the Transaction Note Field with Python.
- Create Assets with a Stateful Smart Contract - Using Stateful Smart Contract To Create Algorand Standard Asset.
Awesome client libraries, tools, and community utilities.
- AlgoKit CLI - The Algorand AlgoKit CLI is the one-stop shop tool for developers building on the Algorand network. Official tooling maintained by the Algorand Foundation.
- tealinspector - Quick and easy TEAL code debugging by Hipo labs.
Awesome client libraries, tools, and community utilities sorted by the language of implementation.
- vertices-algorand-sdk - The Vertices SDK provides developers with easy device access to interact with Blockchains.
- dart-algorand-sdk - Dart Algorand SDK.
- php-algorand-sdk - Algorand PHP SDK created by @ffsolutions.
- algorand-php - Algorand PHP SDK created by @RootSoft.
- py-algorand-sdk - The Algorand Python SDK.
- tinyman-py-sdk - Tinyman Python SDK.
- algofi-py-sdk - Algofi Python SDK.
- smart-asa - Smart ASA PyTeal reference implementation based on ARC-20.
- algo-builder - Framework to automate development of Algorand Assets and Smart Contracts.
- algo-builder-templates - Dapps templates for Algo Builder.
- algonaut.js - An easier Algo sdk for front-end dapps (typescript).
- java-algorand-sdk - The Algorand Java SDK.
- dotnet-algorand-sdk - Algorand .NET SDK created by @RileyGe.
- unity-algorand-sdk - An Algorand SDK for Unity. Use the Algorand blockchain in your video game.
- unity-algorand-sdk-based-on-net-sdk - Quick and dirty Unity SDK based on .NET Algorand SDK by RileyGe.
- dotnet-alogrand-sdk (2) - Algorand .NET SDK maintained by @FrankSzendzielarz.
- dotnet-tinyman-sdk - Tinyman .NET SDK.
- dotnet-yieldly-sdk - Yieldly .NET SDK.
- powershell-algorand-module - Algorand PowerShell Module.
- rust-algorand-sdk - Rust Algorand SDK.
- algorand-wallet - Algorand wallet official implementation in Swift.
- swift-algorand-sdk - A Swift SDK for interacting with the Algorand Blockchain.
- TEALrb - A Ruby DSL for writing Algorand smart contracts.
Awesome client libraries, tools, community plugins and integrations for IDEs.
- vim-algorand-teal - Minimalistic syntax highlight for Algorand’s TEAL Smart Contract language to vim.
- algoDEA - Algorand IntelliJ Plugin.
- Obsidian Labs/vscode-algorand - Algorand VS Code Extension.
- optio-labs/teal-debugger-extension - Debug teal with minimal AVM configuration inside VSCode.
- Algorand Visual Studio Extension - Visual Studio extensions for C# TEAL compilation and Algorand Smart Contract development.
Other Development Tools
Awesome testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring and other tools for Algorand.
- pyteal - Algorand Smart Contracts in Python.
- beaker - A tool for smart contract development on the Algorand blockchain. Inspired by
- beaker-ts - Generate typescript clients for your beaker applications.
- pyteal-utils - PyTEAL utilities library.
- reach - A domain-specific language for building cross chain decentralized applications (DApps).
- aqua-compiler - An expressive high level language for the Algorand block chain that compiles to TEAL code.
- algoml - A domain-specific language for specifying Algorand smart contracts, which compiles into TEAL scripts.
- tealang - A high level language for Algorand ASC1 and TEAL.
- ASC Builder - A GUI (drag and drop) tool for developing & deploying Algorand smart contracts developed by Algoknox.
- tealish - Tealish is a readable language for the Algorand Virtual Machine. It enables developers to write TEAL in a procedural style optimized for readability.
- avm-semantics - Algorand Virtual Machine and TEAL Semantics in K framework. Aids with testing and formal verification of smart contracts.
- Algorand Sandbox - Fast way to create and configure an Algorand development environment.
- Algorand Sandbox Dev - Docker Hub image for faster local development and CI/CD usage.
- graviton - Algorand’s TEAL blackbox testing toolkit.
- tealer - Static TEAL analyser with a set of vulnerability detectors for quick contracts reviews.
- irulan - Web app for deploying + testing smart contracts (open source! + PRs welcome).
- algojig - A tool for testing Algorand smart contracts.
Nodes and Indexers
- Algorand - The Undocumented Docs - Dev Notes for Archival Node, Indexer Setup (and more).
- AlgoNode - Node running FAQ, Node/Indexer daily snapshots, Free Node/Indexer APIs.
- Algorand Node UI - Terminal UI for remote Algorand node management.
- SubQuery - Open, fast, flexible, and decentralised cross-chain data indexer for Algorand (getting started guide).
- use-wallet - React hooks for using Algorand compatible wallets with web applications. Developed by txnlab.
Awesome NFT marketplaces and galleries on Algorand.
- AB2 - decentralized marketplace for crypto art assets secured on the Algorand blockchain created by @ab2_gallery.
- Rand Gallery - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) explorer and marketplace developed by Chris Antaki.
- AlgoGems - Algorand Standard Asset (ASA) markeplace and trading platform for NFT collectors.
- AlgoWorldExplorer - NFT marketplace, explorer and gallery for AlgoWorld NFTs developed by @aorumbayev.
- AlgoMart - Opensource NFT marketplace whitelabel solution.
- The GIF Economy - Decentralized NFT explorer, minting and trading.
- ALGOxNFT - NFT gallery and marketplace.
- Dartroom - Decentralized NFT explorer, minting and trading.
- Alchemon - Monster-collecting NFT card game.
- Otherverse - NFT collections marketplace.
- Musa - Music, Art & Fashion NFT gallery and marketplace.
- Flatter - NFT art and collectible marketplace.
- Dahai - NFT art gallery and marketplace.
- Aorist - NFT art gallery and marketplace.
- ZestBloom - Digital Media NFT marketplace that offers ways to promote artists for their contributions.
- ASA cafe - Algorand Standard Asset platform and decentralized marketplace built by @CryptoRUSHGav. ASA cafe lets users mint and trade freely using the most modern standards, such as ARC-19, in Algo, USDC, or one of ASA cafe’s expanding list of curated non-network tokens.
Awesome DeFi platforms and protocols on Algorand. Please note that this list is not aimed to promote any specific project, but rather to provide a comprehensive overview of the ecosystem. Do your own research before investing or using any of the projects listed here.
- Yieldly - DeFI suite for cross-chain swapping, ASA staking and lottery games.
- Tinyman - A decentralized trading protocol, AMM and platform.
- Algofi - Decentralized lending market and stablecoin on the Algorand blockchain.
- Pact - Decentralised Automated Market Maker (AMM) built on the Algorand protocol.
- Lofty.ai - Tokenized real estate investing platform.
- Folks.finance - Decentralized capital markets protocol.
- C3 - Cross-margin cross-collateralization clearing engine protocol.
- Cometa.farm - Decentralized liquidity-as-a-service.
Security Auditing Services
This section is not aimed to promote any of the companies below, please do your due diligence when researching on options available for audits. Instead, the following is simply aimed to highlight an expanding variety of companies offering smart contract audits for Algorand ecosystem.
- Certik - CertiK provides the gold standard in web3 security tools, from its industry-leading smart contract audits, to its blockchain analytics tools such as Skynet and SkyTrace, making it the ideal partner in ensuring the end-to-end security of Algorand projects.
- AlgoBuilder Audits - The team behind AlgoBuilder offering to consult your project, have smart contracts done by professionals, write automated tests or audit your existing project.
- UlamLabs - A blockchain lab based in Poland, offering auditing services for Algorand smart contracts.
- Runtime Verification - Smart contract analysis and verification by the team who audited platforms like Algofi, FolksFinance, Yieldly and other prominent DeFi platforms in the ecosystem.
- Immunebytes - Secure your Algorand Smart Contract with credible security auditing solutions.
- KudelskiSecurity - Move your blockchain project securely and successfully into production or onto mainnet. Company can help you assess, design, customize, deploy and manage blockchain and digital ledger technology systems so you can confidently leverage security as a powerful differentiator in this dynamic market.
- algorand-ecosystem-audits - A growing collection of audit reports in the Algorand ecosystem maintained by blockshake-io.
This provides a list of bridges that allow for cross-chain transfers of assets between Algorand and other blockchains.
- Algomint - Centralized BTC and ETH bridge to Algorand.
- QUIGON - Centralized cross-chain NFT bridge.
- ptokens - pNetwork Officially Launched Cross-Chain Bridges for Algorand.
- Messina - The ALGO — ETH two-way Messina.one’s Bridge will open the doors for interoperability between Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens with Algorand.
A list of oracle solutions that allow for smart contracts to interact with the real world.
- Algoracle - Decentralized oracle networks that connect the Algorand blockchain with the real world.
A list of name services that allow for human-readable addresses.
- NFDomains - Algorand name service and marketplace for Non-Fungible Domains (NFDs) — unique, readable aliases for wallet addresses.
- Algorand Name Service - ANS is a decentralized naming service. An Algorand smart contract stores names and governs the naming policy.
The following contains sections related to open source projects, utilities, and news resources.
A list of open source projects, blogs, websites that are built on top of Algorand.
- arc3.xyz - Dapp that can be used to mint ARC3 compliant NFTs.
- Auction Demo - On-chain NFT auction using smart contracts.
- Algorand Session Wallet - Session wallet to allow persisted wallet connections across multiple wallets.
- AlgoWorld-Contracts - Collection of all smart contracts used by AlgoWorld, written in PyTeal.
- AlgoWorld-Swapper - Free and trustless ASA swapper, powered by Algorand Smart Signatures.
- WalletConnect Example DApp - Algorand WalletConnect demo.
- paytx - Examples of common pay transaction scenarios using the Algorand Python SDK.
- TinyBar App - A tiny macOS menu bar app for tracking ASA prices from TinyMan.
- Algodesk - Create, configure and manage your Assets on Algorand Blockchain.
- algonim - First Algorand mini-puzzle-game. Written in Python+PyTEAL by @cusma.
- algorealm - Claim the Crown and the Sceptre of Algorand Realm! Written in Python+PyTEAL by @cusma.
- algorealm-ui - A web CLI Emulator version of algorealm cli game by @aorumbayev.
- minter - Bulk mint Algorand NFTs following the ARC-69 community standard. Written in Node.js by @fish.exe.
- algovanity - Algorand Vanity Address Generator from Ripe.
- galvanity - Galvanity is Algorand vanity address generator written in Go.
- Algocurator - The Biggest Unofficial One-Stop Hub for Algorand.
- genpyteal - Generate PyTeal from (mostly) normal Python.
- AgorHash - Public, permissionless, decentralized and uncensorable free speech protocol.
- AlgoPoaP - Proof of Attendance Protocol (and much more) on Algorand.
- QRCode Generator
- algofractals - Mint randomly generated mandelbrot fractals with embedded ARC69 tags.
- algorewards - Free and unofficial Algorand governance reward calculator. Hosted on GitHub Pages.
- algorand.dev - Algorand Developer: The unofficial developer resource.
- daotools - Manage all your DAO voting sessions in one Dapp.
- FORUM - A proof-of-stake social network on the Algorand blockchain.
- Pipeline-UI - A React.js based component library for rapid deployment of Algorand Dapps.
- AlgoCloud - Algorand ecosystem dashboard. Connect DeFi apps, display NFTs, account analytics, and more.
- STOI - Song ownership gone decentralized via microDAOs.
- AlgoTables - A suite of tools designed to aid everyday hodlers of ALGO who participate in the Algorand ecosystem.
- AlgoPing - A tiny cron job that issues a tweet if public Algorand Nodes (AlgoExplorer, AlgoNode and etc) are not healthy.
- SliceSwap - One place to trade your assets across major Dex’s. All swaps are powered by @deflexfi.
- algodaddy - A blog website for Algorand community.
Algorand Request for Comments
Standards and specs defined in finalized ARCs. The list of all the ARCs can be found here.
- ARC3 - Official Algorand Standard Asset Parameters Conventions for Fungible and Non-Fungible Tokens.
- ARC69 - Unofficial Algorand Standart Asset Parameters Convention popular in Algorand NFT community, inspired by Open Sea’s metadata standards and EIP-1155, created by @algokittens.
Metrics and Analytics Services
Metrics and analytics services for Algorand.
- Algorand MainNet metrics - Dashboard that measures the current scale, security, decentralization, and adoption of the open-source Algorand protocol.
- How Big is Algorand? - Algorand’s networks size monitor.
- Algorand Mempool - Algorand mempool explorer.
- Metrika - Algorand network performance and account monitor.
- Algorand Stats - All stats about Algorand Governance.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
Special thanks to everyone who forked or starred the repository ❤️
To the extent possible under law, @aorumbayev has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to
For the full license, see LICENSE.